T&C : Disclaimer
BRIDGE KOREA is managed by EVON PARTNERS, officially registered marketing service company in Korea.
BRIDGE KOREA is a marketing platform that helps to link foreigners with the right service providers for their various needs in Korea.
In our Terms and Conditions, 'We' and 'BRIDGE KOREA' mean EVON PARTNERS.
Affiliate/Associate Marketing Programs
This website promotes affiliate marketing products/services of various online commerce platforms such as Amazon. When sales of affiliate marketing products and services are made to generate revenue for the corresponding online commerce platforms, we may receive a certain amount of commission. All matters related to the sale, delivery, payment and refund, inventory, etc. of all products and services promoted on this website depend on the regulations of the external shopping malls and the policies of each seller, and we are not responsible for your purchase decisions and expenses.
Information We Provide
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information contained in our publications and in our website is correct at the time of research.
Part of our contents are collected from institutions’ websites or other websites. All content are for general information purpose only.
Instead of making any decision or commitment solely base on information found on our website, you are advised to seek our advice and ask for most up-to-date information as some of our website content may be outdated or changed. We cannot accept any liability for errors or omissions, however caused.
Each institution reserves the right to make variations to program contents, fees, entry requirements and methods of delivery, to discontinue or merge or combine programs, and to make variations to regulations, both before and after a student’s admission to the institution, if such action is reasonably considered necessary by the institution.
In the event of withdrawal from a program, an appropriate refund of tuition fees shall be made in accordance with the institution’s policy.
Programs or Organisations We Introduce
This website may refer to the name of an overseas institution or travel agency, and various service programs. We only advertise them as their marketing service provider. We are in no way represent them legally unless otherwise stated.
We do not endorse program provided by them. Furthermore, we accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage suffered as a result of dealing with these institutions.
The copyright of logos, images, videos, prospectus, forms, student names, progression data, ranking data belong to its rightful owner institutions or organisations. No copyright infringement intended.
We do not purchase or book a flight ticket for the applicants.
The applicants should arrange the flight schedule and purchase the flight tickets by their own.
We are not responsible for any delay or disruption of study or travel plan caused by airplane schedule.
Insurance Plan in Korea
We do not provide or recommend any insurance plan in Korea for the applicants.
We are not responsible for any kind of issues such as illness, accident, and disaster in Korea.
The applicants should prepare the proper insurance plan individually for any possible personal issues that are mentioned above.
We Do Not Guarantee ;
- the quality of your accommodation in Korea, we only provide you with the list or tips for finding accommodation in Korea, only when you want us to do so.
- your satisfaction with the programs you choose to register, or the services you choose to purchase, we only give you consultation about the programs or services based on your current status, personal interest and needs.
- your satisfaction with the products you purchase from our online shop, we only provide you with descriptions of the various items in our online shop.
- your job position after your study in Korea.
Payment & Refund
- Our service fee or product price will be charged to the applicant using Stripe, and payment procedures and rules are subject to Stripe's procedures and regulations.
- Please refer to the Payment & Refund Policy page for our procedures and regulations for payment of service fees or products and refunds.
- Before paying for your invoice sent by us, please check the payment and refund procedures.
- If you pay your invoice for the service fee, we assume that you agreed to the Service Charge, Product Price and Refund Policy of BRIDGE KOREA.
- If any additional terms and conditions are specified for an individual service or product, those stated terms and conditions shall take precedence over these General Terms and Conditions.
By filling one of our online forms, you consent to us to contact you via all mode of communications including but not limited to calls, text messages, emails and fax messages.