This post is not to advertise a certain news media corporation, and not sponsored by any of the language schools. The content below is Bridge KR’s personal and voluntary recommendation.
Just a few days ago, we met a foreign friend who was interested to visit South Korea to learn Korean language. She asked us to recommend some good Korean language schools.
After this episode, we, Bridge Korea, briefly searched for some Korean language schools in South Korea, specifically schools located in Seoul.
We were shocked by the number of options! There are many Korean language schools in Seoul, and most of them are run by private universities.
Due to the huge number, we narrowed down our Korean language schools options based on the university’s reputation, popularity and recognition within the South Korean community.
Today, we will introduce some reputable Korean language schools in Seoul, Korea. If you would like to know more about a certain Korean language school, just click the link, and you will be able to contact the school directly via call or email.
1. 서강대학교 한국어교육원
Korean Language Education Center, SOGANG UNIVERSITY
– Well Structured Curriculum / Small and Friendly Class / Various Extra Curricular Activities / Cozy and Beautiful Campus
Korean Language Institute, YONSEI UNIVERSITY
– Big and Multi-cultural Environment / Richer Opportunity to Make Many International Friends / Nice Curriculum
EWHA Language Center, EWHA WOMANS UNIVERSITY
– Womans university / Various Extra Curricular Activities / Beautiful Campus
* The three schools above (Sogang, Yonsei, Ewha) are actually located at the very heart of young Korean’s life and university culture. It is Shinchon area.
About Shinchon (Click)
– Generally Recognized as the Top University in South Korea / Well Structured Curriculum / Very Big Campus / Far from the hot places in Seoul
Korean Language Center, KOREA UNIVERSITY
– Despite the word “KOREA”, Private University / Nice Campus / Relatively Affordable Accomodation Environment in Seoul / Good Curriculum
Korean Language Program, SEJONG UNIVERSITY
– Various Extra-Curricular Activities / Good Culture Experience Programs
Korea is full of vibrant culture and various things to do. How about making new friends from all over the world while learning Korean language in Korea? Korea welcomes you wholeheartedly. =)